Owncloud 2.0.3 installation

• Hi,

before posting the issue I found during the OC installation (most all of them due to my newbie, of course),
    I want to ask this: do someone use OC with RPi 1 ?
    Because I fear that OC requires a lot of resources.

First of all, is the guide complete, or it must be added something ? I mean, I read the many of the pages
    of the post, and are indicated some solutions to insert (like SSL, extra-options in nginx), but I can't
    understand if they are suitable for everyone or are specific solutions for the user who posted the question.

Following the guide, when I have to choose the folder where to install OC, the browser goes in timeout.
    Re-opening the setup-owncloud.php, the system tells me: OC is NOT installed. There's already an installation
    of OC in this folder...".
    Actually, the folder is now filled with the installation files, but when I try to create the admin account,
    the system always goes in timeout and the CPU is always at 100% load.

In the OMV main panel I can't find OC in the services (should I find it ?)
    I can't understand if OC is installed or not.

Now, a couple of question about OMV .

1- Without OC, what is the best interface to use to access the NAS file, by a smartphone or a pc ?
    The only one I found is an FTP client, is this the best solution ?

2- How I can access the OMV installation files with a GUI ? I mean, the three partitions that are created
    in OMV installation. I can do that only plugging the sd card in my Linux Mint system.

Thank for your patience, but the language and my linux newbie makes all this difficult for me.

• I don't use Raspberry PI, but most of the solutions on Page 1 are for everybody.
    I didn't setup that guide, but if you follow that guide, it should work for you.
    If you installed OC/NC manually then it wouldn't appear in the Services tab, that's for built-in plugins only.

1. WebDAV, Remote Share...

2. http(s)://local.ip.port#

username: admin
    password: openmediavault

OMV v5.0
    Asus Z97-A/3.1; i3-4370
    32GB RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!