Owncloud 2.0.3 installation

• OMV 2.x

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi,

before posting the issue I found during the OC installation (most all of them due to my newbie, of course),
      I want to ask this: do someone use OC with RPi 1 ?
      Because I fear that OC requires a lot of resources.

First of all, is the guide complete, or it must be added something ? I mean, I read the many of the pages
      of the post, and are indicated some solutions to insert (like SSL, extra-options in nginx), but I can't
      understand if they are suitable for everyone or are specific solutions for the user who posted the question.

Following the guide, when I have to choose the folder where to install OC, the browser goes in timeout.
      Re-opening the setup-owncloud.php, the system tells me: OC is NOT installed. There's already an installation
      of OC in this folder...".
      Actually, the folder is now filled with the installation files, but when I try to create the admin account,
      the system always goes in timeout and the CPU is always at 100% load.

In the OMV main panel I can't find OC in the services (should I find it ?)
      I can't understand if OC is installed or not.

Now, a couple of question about OMV .

1- Without OC, what is the best interface to use to access the NAS file, by a smartphone or a pc ?
      The only one I found is an FTP client, is this the best solution ?

2- How I can access the OMV installation files with a GUI ? I mean, the three partitions that are created
      in OMV installation. I can do that only plugging the sd card in my Linux Mint system.

Thank for your patience, but the language and my linux newbie makes all this difficult for me.
    • I don't use Raspberry PI, but most of the solutions on Page 1 are for everybody.
      I didn't setup that guide, but if you follow that guide, it should work for you.
      If you installed OC/NC manually then it wouldn't appear in the Services tab, that's for built-in plugins only.

1. WebDAV, Remote Share...

2. http(s)://local.ip.port#

username: admin
      password: openmediavault
      OMV v3.0
      Asus Z97-A/3.1; i3-4370
      32GB RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro
      4x3TB RAID10