Sonarr not communicating with Windows Server using Remote Share

• Running most recent version of OMV 2 with successful install of Remote Share Plugin.

Trying unsuccessfully to get Sonarr running on OMV to use remote share to Windows Server folder.

Sonarr has permission to the default TV folder on OMV and after configuring Remote Share the default TV folder on OMV shows Symlinks with 0 kb size for all the folders on the TV folder on the server. I cannot get a newly added Series in Sonarr to send to the Windows Server and as another test I tried to add another folder onto the Server via the Symlink on OMV. I do not believe it is a firewall problem and the Remote Share was configured with no apparent problem via IP address. Tried to set permissions on the 2012 Server for either Sonarr User or OMV NAS but cannot find a way to do this.

I have OMV running on an over-powered mother board in a small server case with few drive bays and limited storage.

The Server has TV Series I have ripped from DVD's I have bought and some of them are still on the air. I would like Sonarr to be able to add new seasons I don't have yet to the Windows Server and make the Server be the new default storage location for all TV shows.

I have read on Sonarr forums about how to get Sonarr running on a Windows machine to save to a Server on the LAN but since OMV is always on I would prefer use the Sonarr plugin on OMV. My Windows machine is set for multi-boot and is not a good choice for Sonarr.

A friend across town has also been researching unsuccessfully how to do this.

Has anyone been able to get Sonarr plugin to save to a Windows Server on the same LAN as OMV?

A step by step guide would certainly be appreciated or if you know it can't be done that would be good to know also.

OMV 2 |64 bit|

Your Test Results are back: You are Granted License to Own a Computer But Your Recent Score Does Not Allow For You To Connect a Mouse and Keyboard to it.
    You may study and retake the Exam ... If your score is sufficiently improved the License may be upgraded to allow for Mouse and Keyboard Connection.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!