Can't find Docker plugins?

• Hi there!

Been running OMV for about a year, without any hassle or problems, I really like it (as any of you do, I assume!)

Recently, my OwnCloud client started complaining about OwnCloud was an old version not supported anymore, and I started googling. Found out that OwnCloud is more or less not maintained on OMV, so started digging for alternatives, again and again Docker came up. So, what's more natural than trying the medicine myself, so I found the Docker and Docker testing in OMV-Extras, enabled those - but nothing comes up in the Plugins...? Googled more and more, and found out that my installation was 1.x Krazelic, and saw that there is actually a v2 and v3, so updated to v2, updated plugins page, did Apt Clean and so on, but still there are no available plugins containing the famous word Docker...!

What could my problem be? Saw a recent post about Docker being pulled from repos because of some v3 issues, but thought that the old, stable and running versions would still be there...?

Thanks in advance :)

/Tommy

• Where can I see which version I'm running? Sys info in the GUI says Linux 3.16.0-0.bpo.4.586, and version is 2.2.7. CPU is an AMD Turion II Neo N54L Dual Core

In case I'm running 32 bit, is it possible to upgrade to 64 bit without reinstalling everything?

• Hmm, I can't see Docker either. Thought I'd give it a go to see if I could get the pi-hole app working without trashing the base install.
    I've enabled the Docker and Docker Testing repositories and neither of them show anything for Docker in the plugins page.
    For reference my version of OMV is 2.2.6 amd64.
    Is there anything else I need to do?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!