Plex Media Server not running

• My Plex Media Server has been changing to "status" to not running (red dot). I've read in another thread to check the Log, before restarting cause it will clear it, but there are plenty to choose from with different names. Any help on which one, what to look for, and what to do would be much appreciated ... and as usual, thank in advance

• Just did the recent OMV plugin update and getting the same reaction, currently not running and I have to re-boot system to get back running. And I don't want to do that yet, cause read that the logs erase and I need assistance on what to look for to fix this

• Sometimes, the Plex status displaying red in OMV, but if you access Plex web server, it's running fine.
    After that, the status is green again.

OMV v5.0
    Asus Z97-A/3.1; i3-4370
    32GB RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro

• Sometimes, the Plex status displaying red in OMV, but if you access Plex web server, it's running fine.
    After that, the status is green again.

i checked that, it's not running, apps don't see the server nor can i load the web page for the server

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!