error 404 nginx after wake up

• Hi guys, I don't know why, but sometimes when I wake up my NAS from sleep with a WOL packet, I have this error:
    404 Not Found
    nginx

https://i.imgur.com/JdHvzxB.png

Also if I ping the NAs, or try to connect with ssh, in both case I couldn't reach the nas :( So I tried to cocnnect the screen, and it was completely black.
    Can someone tell me why? I really don't get it :( the only solution when I have this error, is to reboot OMV with the button.
    I have the latest version 3.0.40

Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - Be Quiet Pure Power 11 400 CM - Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 - 6TB Seagate Ironwolf - RAIDZ1 3x10TB WD - OMV 5 - Proxmox Kernel

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Blabla ()

• up! I found topic about ownclod, but I don't have ti installed :(

Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - Be Quiet Pure Power 11 400 CM - Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 - 6TB Seagate Ironwolf - RAIDZ1 3x10TB WD - OMV 5 - Proxmox Kernel

• up, there is something more that I should check for having a little help?

• Offizieller Beitrag

This is most likely an issue due to Linux not working 100% with your system's sleep/suspend/acpi/whatever. Usually all you can really do is keep your bios up to date and hope a newer kernel fixes it. Maybe try a different sleep/suspend?

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• the hybrid suspension does't work, I use the normal one via autoshutdown.
    I maybe could try the 4.7.6 , but I never built a kernel by myself :(

• Offizieller Beitrag

The install backports button in OMV-extras installs the 4.7 backports kernel.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• The install backports button in OMV-extras installs the 4.7 backports kernel.

wow, so I simply need to press "install backport" to have the latest stable kernel? (in that case 4.7.6)

• Offizieller Beitrag

You get the latest stable backports kernel which happens to be 4.7.5 right now.

• thanks a lot! where can I see which is the latest backport?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Here. But it doesn't tell you the revision of the kernel. Just major.minor (ie 4.7). I manually have to edit the omv-extras installer to move to the next version. So, until a newer kernel is released (4.8+), it will always install 4.7.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ryecoaaron ()

• I don't really care about the latest version, I think that a stablel one is better. I'm fine to remain in the 4.7.x tree for a while, or at least until the 4.8 won't have at least 3/4 patches.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!