Updating problem

• Hi guys I had a similar problem with my home NAS a while back but I'm now having the same problem with my business NAS which is it won't update the solution to fix my home nas was to add a gpg key but that's not working in this case

I' tried a manual update here's the output

any help would be much appreciated

Graeme

• Offizieller Beitrag

You need to set your DNS server.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Hi ryecoaaron

Thanks for your reply, I'm not sure what you mean exactly, what do I set it to, at the moment it's blank and I've tried my router IP and 202.67.222.222 (Opendns) but neither is working

Many thanks

Graeme

• Offizieller Beitrag

Blank with a static ip will not work. I would switch back to DHCP to see if that works.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• I changed it to DHCP and I'm getting the following error when updating

Code
    W: A error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error: http://apt.spideroak.com release Release: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 573E3D1C51AE1B3D

W: Failed to fetch http://apt.spideroak.com/ubuntu-spideroak-hardy/dists/release/Release  

W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.root@Garage-NAS:~#

Graeme

• Offizieller Beitrag

The spideroak repo is gone. Disable the sync/btsync repo in omv-extras and try updating. Once you update omv-extras, you can re-enable the sync/btsync repo.

• Ok that seems to have fixed it, I didn't have BTSync but I had Syncthing and I disabled that and then the updates showed up and the system is now up to date, I re-enabled Syncthing but still no updates are being offered for it yet but they may show up later

Many thanks for your help it's much appreciated

Graeme

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!