error on Notification page of GUI OMV 3

• when i select the notification page in the GUI i have the following error.

The XPath query '//system/notification/notifications/notification[id='cronapt']' does not return the requested number of 1 object(s)

details are

Error #0:exception 'OMV\Config\DatabaseException' with message 'The XPath query '//system/notification/notifications/notification[id='cronapt']' does not return the requested number of 1 object(s).' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:172Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/notification.inc(66): OMV\Config\Database->getByFilter('conf.system.not...', Array, 1)#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceNotification->get(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(84): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('get', Array, Array)#4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(516): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Notification', 'get', Array, Array, 1)#5 {main}

• Offizieller Beitrag

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

The exact same error?

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Offizieller Beitrag

The code from the thread should be fine. Maybe it is duplicated in config.xml? What is the output of:

omv-showkey notifications
    grep -i cronapt /etc/openmediavault.config.xml

• omv-showkey notifications =

and

grep -i cronapt /etc/openmediavault/config.xml

<id>cronapt</id>

• Offizieller Beitrag

That looks correct. Maybe it is a browser cache issue now? Try apt clean button in omv-extras too.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I guess you could attach/post your entire config.xml file (remove important settings like passwords).

• Offizieller Beitrag

You have multiple copies of the proxy settings. You should remove those. It might be causing the problem.

• have removed the duplicates of proxy settings but I still have the error.

I know you have more important stuff to fix so please don't spend time with this. I don't use monitoring so it's not a real problem for my use.

Do you think it might help if I enabled monitoring to see if that clears the issue?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Monitoring and Notification are two different things. I don't think it would help. Maybe look at the template to see what is different?? Template is here - /usr/share/openmediavault/templates/config.xml on your system.

• I have created a new clean install for testing using the 3.0.41.img from the Rpi download area.

On a totally clean install, I get the error on the notification page of the GUI so I think it might be an error in the img.

do you think it could have something to do with a setting in folder2ram which is being picked up?

this is the last little bug/issue with my setup so i'm keen to get it resolved.

any help appreciated

• Offizieller Beitrag

do you think it could have something to do with a setting in folder2ram which is being picked up?

Nope. I don't see how folder2ram would cause an issue with this. I will have to find a SD card...

• I have seen there is a new image 3.0.51 for RPi - uploaded just a few days ago.

Just tried a clean install and I can confirm that the error on the notification page is resolved.

thanks for all the help with it and i'm just going to do a clean install using the latest image.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!