OMV 3.0.47 trying to install Couchpotato

• I have built a new VM with version 3.0.47 of OMV installed, which I have got everything updated. Installed Sonarr, transmission and nzbget, which are all working fine. Also have installed remoteshares, which is using an NFS share from my Freenas VM for storage array. Everything there is working fine. But now I am trying to install the Couchpotato package, but am getting the following error about dependencies. I attempted to install the python-openssl dependency, but that leads to a whole pool of others. Apt-get install -f does not work either.

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
    openmediavault-couchpotato : Depends: python-openssl but it is not going to be installed
    E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Disable the backports repo in omv-extras repo list or apt-get -t jessie-backports install openmediavault-couchpotato

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ryecoaaron ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

I enabled backports by default in the latest omv-extras. It causes a problem with couchpotato since I have some of the backports packages it uses pinned but not all of them.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Hello,

Just tried to install couchpotato and I get this error :

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
    openmediavault-couchpotato : Depends: python-cffi but it is not going to be installed
    E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

Already disable backports repo in omv-extras repo list.

The command line apt-get -t jessie-backports openmediavault-couchpotato doesn't work for me :

root@nas:/# apt-get -t jessie-backports openmediavault-couchpotato
    E: Command line option 't' [from -t] is not known.

Thanks for your help.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I forgot the word "install". Should be apt-get -t jessie-backports install openmediavault couchpotato but the backports repo needs to be enabled for this.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!