[Resolved] Service discovery

• Hi,

I ask to have some advice to check because i have an error when i try to change something in 'Service Discovery'
    The message is
    '[0].uuid: The value 'OMV.data.Store.ImplicitModel-ext-494-1' is not an UUIDv4.'
    "Error #0:exception 'OMV\Json\SchemaValidationException' with message '[0].uuid: The value 'OMV.data.Store.ImplicitModel-ext-494-1' is not an UUIDv4.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/datamodel/schema.inc:39Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc(373): OMV\DataModel\Schema->checkFormat('OMV.data.Store....', Array, '[0].uuid')#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc(297): OMV\Json\Schema->validateString('OMV.data.Store....', Array, '[0].uuid')#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc(624): OMV\Json\Schema->validateType('OMV.data.Store....', Array, '[0].uuid')#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc(395): OMV\Json\Schema->checkProperties(Object(stdClass), Array, '[0]')#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc(285): OMV\Json\Schema->validateObject(Object(stdClass), Array, '[0]')#5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc(658): OMV\Json\Schema->validateType(Object(stdClass), Array, '[0]')#6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc(386): OMV\Json\Schema->checkItems(Array, Array, '')#7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc(277): OMV\Json\Schema->validateArray(Array, Array, '')#8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc(257): OMV\Json\Schema->validateType(Array, Array, '')#9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/paramsvalidator.inc(59): OMV\Json\Schema->validate('[{"uuid":"OMV.d...')#10 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(170): OMV\Rpc\ParamsValidator->validate('[{"uuid":"OMV.d...')#11 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/zeroconf.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->validateMethodParams(Array, 'rpc.zeroconf.se...')#12 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceZeroconf->set(Array, Array)#13 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#14 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(84): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('set', Array, Array)#15 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(516): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Zeroconf', 'set', Array, Array, 1)#16 {main}"

OMV Erasmus (always the last version) - version:AMD64 - noyau:4.7.0 - CPU:AMD II X2 250 - RAM:8Gb - RAID1 and RAID5

• Nobody have an idea ?

I check the file /usr/share/php/openmediavault/datamodel/schema.inc on line 39, but i can' help me.

OMV Erasmus (always the last version) - version:AMD64 - noyau:4.7.0 - CPU:AMD II X2 250 - RAM:8Gb - RAID1 and RAID5

• Offizieller Beitrag

What is the output of (assuming you have omv-extras installed):

omv-showkey zeroconf

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I have
    omv-showkey zeroconf

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ryecoaaron ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

You need to edit /etc/openmediavault/config.xml

cp /etc/openmediavault/config.xml /root/
    nano /etc/openmediavault/config.xml
    Add the following line:
    <uuid>4e99b4d6-a810-11e6-b48a-326566623433</uuid>

between <service> and <id>transmissionbt</id>

ctrl-o to save
    ctrl-x to exit

• I have an additional question, i don't see the AFP (netatalk) on the service panel and i can't connect with my macbook, do you thinks it's the same issue ?

• Offizieller Beitrag

No idea. Try disabling and enabling the netatalk plugin.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Thanks, I try but same result. I also try to make a "apt-get remove --purge netatalk" but still the same result.
    Maybe it's an issue on the plugin netatalk

• Offizieller Beitrag

post an issue on bugtracker

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!