NZBGET is just really, really bad right?

• I really don't want to put down free programs but NZBget is just bad. I just get error after error. It has downloaded the SAME few movies 300 times EACH time saying "Duplicate". Like if it WAS a duplicate, then WHY download the entire thing BEFORE deciding "Hey, we already have this". That would be annoying enough, but the movie wasn't ever even downloaded! So far, it has yet to download a movie correctly despite downloading TERABYTES of data. Just the same few movies over and over 30 times a day and ALL failing for "duplicate" or sometimes "Insufficient storage" despite there being AMPLE storage. And even tough the LOG says "Skipping duplicate"... The code on NZBget says just "Good". Good? Seems to me to mean GOOD, yet must translate as BAD according to the log?

So I am on a Pi2.... Is Sanzbd THAT much worse of a hog? Or should I give it a try. 7 years and NEVER a problem with Sanzbd. Yet always on a PC.

• NZBGet is very good, i suspect you have some setting that's not right.
    Have a look at settings>TempDir and maybe change to use a drive (/media/blablabla/) by default it is set to /tmp but on a rpi I believe this is on your SD card.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• NZBGet is awesome. I have it setup to ignore dupes. You could try that. Also, NZBGet has no auto retry feature. If it is downloading the same file over and over then something is telling NZBGet to download that file over and an over.

On the incomming NZBs page ther is a option for DupeCheck:
    If this option is enabled the program checks by adding of a new nzb-file:
    1) if history contains the same title (see below) with success status the nzb-file is not added to queue;
    2) if download queue already contains the same title the nzb-file is added to queue for backup (if the first file fails);
    3) if nzb-file contains duplicate entries. This helps to find errors in bad nzb-files.

"Same title" means the nzb file name is same or the duplicate key is same. Duplicate keys are set by fetching from RSS feeds using title identifier fields provided by RSS provider (imdbid or rageid/season/episode).

If duplicates were detected only one of them is downloaded. If download fails another duplicate is tried. If download succeeds all remaining duplicates are deleted from queue.

NOTE: For automatic duplicate handling option HealthCheck must be set to "Delete", "Park" or "None". If it is set to "Pause" you will need to manually unpause another duplicate (if any exists in queue).

NOTE: For more info on duplicates see http://nzbget.net/RSS.

Good luck and I hope you figure it out, it is a great app.

• The plugin has been developed with an update script that works with nzbget's built in updater.
    Go to Settings->SYSTEM and click the button "Check for Updates" and follow the on screen instructions.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!