unofficial OMV APP for Android

• OMV 3.x

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Your app is now the main way with how I interact with my nas :D Thanks a lot man!
      I have only two questions:
      1) Can you add the logs for autoshutdown?
      2) Can you add a windows for Smart test?

Also a suggestion: in Statistics you should let us choose which graphs we want to see (ex: for CPU I want to see hour,day,weeks; for disk usages only year and months).
      Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M pro4s - 8GB ram - 2x4TB WD RED in RAID1 - 1TB Seagate 7200.12
      OMV 3.0.79 - Kernel 4.9 backport 3 - omvextrasorg 3.4.25
    • Blabla wrote:

Your app is now the main way with how I interact with my nas :D Thanks a lot man!
      I have only two questions:
      1) Can you add the logs for autoshutdown?
      2) Can you add a windows for Smart test?

Also a suggestion: in Statistics you should let us choose which graphs we want to see (ex: for CPU I want to see hour,day,weeks; for disk usages only year and months).
      Thank you very much, it is my goal to no longer use the web interface.
      For logs of the plugin 'autoshutdown' no problem, I'll see this in the next update.

For 'smart test' I do not understand ... it's a plugin?

Also I will add in the settings of the page 'statistics' the possibility to filter the graphs by type to display.
    • I don't think that it's a plug-in.
      I mean this windows where I can run smart test.
      Images
      • 2017-04-30 21_50 - openmediavault control panel - Delibird.local.png

34.82 kB, 706×270, viewed 68 times
      Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M pro4s - 8GB ram - 2x4TB WD RED in RAID1 - 1TB Seagate 7200.12
      OMV 3.0.79 - Kernel 4.9 backport 3 - omvextrasorg 3.4.25
    • I like this app. It is mutch faster then the webgui in a browser on my smartphone but it is still expandable, - mybe to manage the docker plugin to start and restart dockerfiles.
      omv 3.0.88 | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 3.4.26 | kernel 4.9
      used plugins: nginx | mysql | docker-gui | flashmemory |rsnapshot | antivirus | apt tool | letsEncrypt | fail2ban for omv-webgui/Nextcloud/emby
      used other: netxtcloud | logitechmediaserver | emby

The post was edited 1 time, last by happyreacer ().

• Hi all & doods

Thanks for the last update, wol is fine now.
      While configuring autoshutdown, the fields (ip) cannot be filled with anything else than numbers. Comma and dot are allowed in the web version. In a next version, could it be possible allow comma and dot in the keyboard?

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A5000 en utilisant Tapatalk
    • Hello,

Probably a really noob question: I created a script which mounts the DVD into a specific (samba shared) directory. I can run this script easily in putty, but I'd like to do run it through this OMV Remote android app (more convenient). There is a Command section, but I could not figure out how to make it, and I could not find a Wiki page for it. Can you give me some hint about it?

Or is there any other way to run a script on OMV from my phone?

Thanks!