openmediavault-virtualbox errors

• OMV 3.x

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• openmediavault-virtualbox errors

Dear all,
      I install virtualbox have a errors,it print some when I use "apt-get install -f" fix it.

Shell-Script

1. root@ms-nas:~# apt-get install -f
      2. Reading package lists... Done
      3. Building dependency tree
      4. Reading state information... Done
      5. 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
      6. 1 not fully installed or removed.
      7. After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
      8. Setting up openmediavault-virtualbox (3.0.6) ...
      9. vbox:x:996:122::/var/lib/vbox:/bin/sh
      10. chown: cannot access ‘/etc/default/openmediavault-virtualbox’: No such file or directory
      11. dpkg: error processing package openmediavault-virtualbox (--configure):
      12. subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1
      13. Processing triggers for openmediavault (3.0.51) ...
      14. Restarting engine daemon ...
      15. Errors were encountered while processing:
      16. openmediavault-virtualbox
      17. Creating index of upgradeable packages ...
      18. Creating index of openmediavault plugins ...
      19. E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
      Display All

I'm try "touch /etc/default/openmediavault-virtualbox",then install do not print errors.but I don't login phpvirtualbox,the web display not config for phpVirtualBox.
      So any suggestions?
      China|OMV 3 - 64 bit HP N54L,4G RAM,8G SSD(OS),3Tx1(Data),1T×1(Data),250G×1(Data),160G×1(Data).
    • Were you updating or installing fresh? The output from the initial install/update would be handy as well. You can't just touch the defaults file. It needs info from it. I did a ton of testing on this yesterday and it was working fine.
      omv 4.1.12 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.15 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.11
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question and this and this for docker questions.
      Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!
    • ryecoaaron wrote:

Were you updating or installing fresh? The output from the initial install/update would be handy as well. You can't just touch the defaults file. It needs info from it. I did a ton of testing on this yesterday and it was working fine.
      Yes,I'm fresh installed OMV3,and I installed backports kernel4.7.I search this forums but don't resolve the problem.
      China|OMV 3 - 64 bit HP N54L,4G RAM,8G SSD(OS),3Tx1(Data),1T×1(Data),250G×1(Data),160G×1(Data).
    • I can't duplicate this on a fresh vm with the 4.7 kernel installed. Maybe reinstall and make sure to fully update first??
      omv 4.1.12 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.15 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.11
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question and this and this for docker questions.
      Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!