3.0.51 spams network

• hi guys,
    i have a maijor problem with my omv. since some days (after an update) omv spams my network that much that my fritzbox and my whole network shut down and reboot every 3 minutes. all i did is always the same result. my network traffic it that much hight that i reaches the 600mbit mark in the graph for 1 minutes and brakes in the same minute down to zero. it all the time an up and down. i installed the proxmo kernel to check if it it that did this was also not the solution.

plugis i have:
    hpraid nut
    i have installed plex and plexpy by hand...thats it

any ideas ?

HP-Proliant Microserver Gen8 | omv = always latest | 64 bit | 1x3TB ,3x4TB , 1x500GB HDD for Boot | omvextrasorg = latest | HP P212| Plugins = NUT, HWRaid, luksencryption OMV extras

• its a server it has 2...but i just look at the wireshark protocol and it looks like i virus is using my system.....no idea how but i will find out......the install was fresh from soureforge....:(

HP-Proliant Microserver Gen8 | omv = always latest | 64 bit | 1x3TB ,3x4TB , 1x500GB HDD for Boot | omvextrasorg = latest | HP P212| Plugins = NUT, HWRaid, luksencryption OMV extras

• im just in it.......looks like it tries to connect to an amzon cloud and does anything ....i let you know when i found out what it is.

what i can tell it so far is that is looks like a synflood

52.197.175.255 port 10253

• Offizieller Beitrag

weak root password... Do you have more than just ssh exposed to internet? I would start using keys and change to a non-standard ssh port. Myself, I would reinstall as well. Just some tips.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• yeah my fault...week passwort plus the ssh port was visable on the net....i closed that one....i took kaspersky rescure cd....that one is really good....right now i scan all my drives.......

• Offizieller Beitrag

Checkout rkhunter and chkrootkit as well.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• the cd scans all my disc ....that tool is really great

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!