Disable autosuspend for USB devices

• Hello!

I'm not sure if it's about autosuspend, but in the morning, everytime I got connection problems with my NAS.
    The NAS have two NICs, the on board one is a RTL8168 and the USB3.0/network adapter is a TP-Link UE300, recognized as:

Code
    cdc_ether 6-1:2.0: eth1: register 'cdc_ether' at usb-0000:00:10.0-1, CDC Ethernet Device

The NAS is the gateway in my network. It runs openvpn to connect to my VPN provider through the USB ethernet device. The RTL8168 is connected to my local network.

If I have no internet connection in the morning, I just ssh into the NAS, but this needs some time, it usually doesn't, so maybe even PCI devices are suspended or in any power saving mode.

How can I disable power saving on every device in my NAS? (except the CPU of course)

• Ok, I tested this script.
    I just deleted the battery part and pasted the AC plug part under else. I stripped the CPU and the audio card section, too.
    Seems to be working, I had no problems today.

EDIT: Have to correct that. This solution didn't work either.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!