How to change login for SMB share?

• So I like to think of my self at a beginner/intermediate level with OMV and linux so sorry if I am not explaining something correctly. I am cureently running OMV 2.2.5 and really enjoying having my own NAS. For a while now I only had one share with everyone in my local network having access to it. I now want to make multiple shares with everyone in my family having access to their own share. There is a problem though, somehow I made the login for the original share to be username:"random" password:"random" and I have no idea to change that. When I made the other seperate shares the same login is required to have access to that share and I would like to change that, but I have no idea how to. I tried looking for this problem on other threads and google, but had no luck. If there was a thread about this topic already posted please direct me to it as I dont want to create similar threads. If you need any more info about my build (hardware) please ask. Thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!