Problem with Hard drive

• I installed a new storage HDD to my build some time ago. Everything was working fine but today i had a power failure.
    When i start the OMV i could not mount the new drive. When i try i get this msg.

Error #6000:exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to mount '43fa83bb-7b2c-4e1e-91ab-ba29242cb27c': mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sde1, missing codepage or helper program, or other error In some cases useful info is found in syslog - try dmesg | tail or so' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc:897Stack trace:#0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->mount(Array, Array)#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('mount', Array, Array)#3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('FileSystemMgmt', 'mount', Array, Array, 1)#4 {main}

Any idea what is wrong? The drive used to work fine for many weeks before this happen.

• OK here is the update some weird things going on.

I was trying as the link suggested without any success. After few reboots same problem happen to another HDD. After a fsck however he came back without problems.
    Then i started to worried that my HDD might be broken or something i even took it off to another computer to see if i can retrieve my files. The HDD was showing to have a partition of 1897.23GB but he was a 3TB hard drive so that scared me real bad.
    However i noticed that when i was doing e2fsck on the 1st hard drive i was getting something about unmount was forced. So i tried the command unmount and i got the expected msg that the hard drive was unmounted. I said to my self what the heck and i put the command mount from the console and the hard drive came back on-line.
    Now i can see all my files back on samba network. But when i enter OMV web console and i go to file system many of my hard drives are showed with wrong capacity.
    I have 4 Hard drives that are 3TB and are showed as 4TB one of them is even showed to have 3.23TB of data in it. The specific hard drive is found as 3TB but are showed as empty there while in samba i can find all my files normal.

Any ideas what is going on?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!