No access to webgui after php5-fpm error

• Hi

After having problems with OMV not being able to use DNS (thank you for trying to help ryecoaaron!) I took the bull by the horns and did a fresh install of OMV 3. The last thing I did was installing Nextcloud by using this - "Owncloud-8-and-MySQL-alternative-approach"- guide. Inside of Nextcloud it said that there was a php5-fpm error (something concerning env[PATH], env[TMP] etc in www.conf) but everything seemed to work fine anyway. I decided to work with that problem today.

When I started OMV today i couldn't login in to the webgui - 502 Bad Gateway. After trying "omv-firstaid" with no luck I started looking into php5-fpm to see if that could be the culprit. When trying to "service php5-fpm restart" I got a message that php5 failed to restart with this error messages:

and

I saw this discussion 502 Bad Gateway and tried "omv-mkconf php5fpm" and restarted php5-fpm with no luck.

Any ideas what to do?

Thanks for your help

• Maybe this can help with the problem

Code
    ; Pass environment variables like LD_LIBRARY_PATH. All $VARIABLEs are taken from
    ; the current environment.
    ; Default Value: clean env
    ; env[HOSTNAME] = $HOSTNAME
    ; env[PATH] = /usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin
    ; env[TMP] = /tmp
    ; env[TMPDIR] = /tmp
    ; env[TEMP] = /tmp

This is taken from www.conf and is the lines that Nextcloud said there was a problem with

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!