Setting up Disk Quota fails

• I noticed my cameras were not recording anymore. I am using hikvision cameras that need to have a disk quota set in order to be able to write to a nas. It was working fine when I set it up a long time ago.

When trying to apply the quota I am running into the errors below. I tried stopping all services that write to that disk SMB/CIFS, FTP, synchthing and then went more aggresive to disable all services but the error still persits. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; omv-mkconf quota 2>&1': quotacheck: Cannot remount filesystem mounted on /media/6b73871a-017e-454a-8232-1a65e980264a read-only so counted values might not be right. Please stop all programs writing to filesystem or use -m flag to force checking.

Code
    Error #4000: exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; omv-mkconf quota 2>&1': quotacheck: Cannot remount filesystem mounted on /media/6b73871a-017e-454a-8232-1a65e980264a read-only so counted values might not be right. Please stop all programs writing to filesystem or use -m flag to force checking.' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/quota.inc:42 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(180): OMVModuleQuota->applyConfig() #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array) #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(158): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array) #4 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(224): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array) #5 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array) #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array) #8 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1) #9 {main}
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Try disabling all services and then reboot. If error still persists

then try

fuser /media/6b73871a-017e-454a-8232-1a65e980264a

That should give you PID of what process is accessing the folder. Then identify it with ps uax

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!