Not really a plugin but close enough Had to try it out. Install is really for Fedora and most of the guides I found for installing on Debian were for version 6. Here is what I did to get it working (haven't tried transcoding yet and still playing).
- apt-get install chkconfig ia32-libs
- wget http://d1ctzy5vhd42ul.cloudfront.net/twonky-i386-glibc-2.2.5-special-7.1.2.sh
- chmod +x twonky-i386-glibc-2.2.5-special-7.1.2.sh
- chown -R root:root /usr/local/twonky/*
- mkdir /var/twonky
- Change lines in /usr/local/twonky/twonky.sh and /etc/init.d/twonkyserver (not sure if both need to be changed but I did anyway).
- # Default-Start: 3 5
- # Default-Stop: 0 1 2 6
- # Required-Stop:
- # Default-Start: 2 3 4 5
- # Default-Stop: 0 1 6
- /etc/init.d/twonkyserver start