New to OMW - How can I access the start volume?

• Hi,

I'm new to OMV and built yesterday my new file server (1x250 GB + 4x2TB) with the HP N40L. Open Media Vault works and I succeeded to install Couchpotato, SabNzbd, miniDLNA, etc. but I do have a big problem:

Couchpotatoe and Sabnzbd install via the install script from mcloum on the boot drive (250 GB).

1. How can I mount the boot drive so that I can see the downloaded files in the network (Couchpotatoe, Sabnzbd)
    2. How can I tell Sabnzbd to use a folder on the Raid 5 for completed files?

Is this possible at all?

Thanks for every help ...

• yes thats all possible it just takes some time to config each bit of software to tell it were to process them too.

i have two shares a media one and one call sabnzbd.

the sabnzb has three folders a complete a temporary and a watch folder as sab downloads it puts the files in temporary and then more to complete to unpack, now sickbeard\couch then jumps in if its one of the files been delt with by them and it will move it and rename from the complete folder to either my tv,movies or music folder on the media share. mcloum was working on putting some guides together at one point for how we configured our software i think it would be best to drop a post in the thread he made (not his script btw its made by jhmiller) and ask the question i would be happy to help but if he has the guides ready it might be quicker then me trying to explain

OMV 5 - 64 bit
    Dell T430, 16gb Ram, 5 x 3TB HDD Raid5, 1 x 120GB 2.5" SSD (OS)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!