Mailwarning "Does not exist collectd"

• Update went smooth without errors...
    Reboot took about 6 Minutes, then OMV prompted me:

You already spend a lot of time with it, please stop looking into it.

I'll install from scratch (maybe tonight) and Nut will be the only plugin to use, so there won't be any further problems I guess.
    I already setup a FHEM-RPi it's really not neccessary that we spend time with it any longer.

If I'm getting into trouble again, I'll let you know ;)

THANK YOU!

| HP Microserver N54L | 8GB RAM (ECC) | BIOS-Mod | 6 Disks - 40GB Intel SSD (Erasmus), 40GB Intel SSD (VMStore), 2TB Seagate NAS HDD (Data), 2TB WD Red (DataBackup), 6TB WD Red (Rec), 6TB WD Red (RecBackup) | Delock PCI-E USB 3.0 (Art. 89315) | deleyCON Dual DS 2x USB 3.0, 1x 2,5" & 1x 3,5" HDD | APC Back-UPS ES 700G | rsync to remote site | NFS | SMB/CIFS | SSH | omv-extras.org - VirtualBox |

• I hope thats all...

| HP Microserver N54L | 8GB RAM (ECC) | BIOS-Mod | 6 Disks - 40GB Intel SSD (Erasmus), 40GB Intel SSD (VMStore), 2TB Seagate NAS HDD (Data), 2TB WD Red (DataBackup), 6TB WD Red (Rec), 6TB WD Red (RecBackup) | Delock PCI-E USB 3.0 (Art. 89315) | deleyCON Dual DS 2x USB 3.0, 1x 2,5" & 1x 3,5" HDD | APC Back-UPS ES 700G | rsync to remote site | NFS | SMB/CIFS | SSH | omv-extras.org - VirtualBox |

• Here we go...

Bilder

• I have the same problem.
    Booting the System I get two mails:

1. [OMV.local.lan] monit alert -- Does not exist collectd
    2. [OMV.local.lan] monit alert -- Execution failed collectd

I´m on OMV 3.0.77 (Erasmus).

How can I help to solve the problem?

• As soon as possible j'll post the syslog.

But...it's possible that this problem is connected with the usb back up plugin? Because is the only plugin that doesn't work and the email alert has began after the plugin activation...

• Offizieller Beitrag

As soon as possible j'll post the syslog.

But...it's possible that this problem is connected with the usb back up plugin? Because is the only plugin that doesn't work and the email alert has began after the plugin activation...

The USB backup plugin does not use collectd. So the issue must come from somewhere else.

What is the output from

Bash
    # journalctl -u collectd
  • Yes...j've installed by ISO images...OMV 3.0.86 Erasmus...

Now all is ok...even usb backup...the only problem is the mailing warning we talk about...

PS: sorry...I did not think it was a problem posting images...in future j'll post text only... :thumbup:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!