Cannot Access WebUI on OMV 3

• Yesterday, I upgraded my Raspberry Pi to OMV 3. For the most part, everything was going fine until about 20 minutes ago when I lost access to my Web UI. The odd thing is that I also lost access to the NextCloud installation that I had installed by making use of the MySQL and Nginx plugins. Even odder is that SSH, FTP, Samba, and OpenVPN are working just fine.

What's going on?

Here is the output of netstat -plunt since I suspect it will be helpful:

I noticed that port 80 is working. Unfortunately though, I still cannot do anything because I have OMV configured to force HTTPS.

Update: I keep getting some error about php5-fpm when in the terminal.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von David B () aus folgendem Grund: Added output of "netstat -plunt" as well as some additional information.

• Offizieller Beitrag

apt-get purge apache*

OMV 0.5 and earlier used apache. All newer versions use nginx.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Why is Apache a part of the OMV image if it is not used?

It isn't. If you upgraded from OMV 0.5, you might still have it. Otherwise, you might have installed a package that had apache as a dependency.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• It isn't. If you upgraded from OMV 0.5, you might still have it. Otherwise, you might have installed a package that had apache as a dependency.

I wiped my SD card and put a fresh install of OMV 3 on it, so it's definitely not the result of an OMV 0.5 upgrade. Running apt-get autoremove apache2 only shows that apache2 and libapache2-mod-php5 would be uninstalled, so I do not know.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!