Use OMV Sensors Plugin to Graph CPU Temperature

• I want to use the OMV Sensors plugin on my RPi running OMV 3 to graph CPU temperatures, but for whatever reason, it is not working. I do not know why either because it is possible to get the temperature of the CPU. Why is it not working?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Why is it not working?

According to sensors-detect, there is no lm-sensors modules that work with the RPi. Therefore, no temperatures. You really shouldn't need to monitor a passively cooled cpu though.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• According to sensors-detect, there is no lm-sensors modules that work with the RPi. Therefore, no temperatures. You really shouldn't need to monitor a passively cooled cpu though.

Okay, thank you. It's not so much that I need to monitor the temperature, but moreso that I just want to out of curiosity. If I cannot though, that's fine. I'm uninstalling now. If I had the know-how to do so, I would write a plugin that uses the output of /opt/vc/bin/vcgencmd measure_temp to make an RRDTool graph of the CPU temperature.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Look for a way to add it to the existing plugin.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!