Can't access webgui for Syncthing

• Hello, all, I recently did a clean install of OMV 3.0. Everything seems to be working without issue except that I can't access the syncthing webgui. Everything worked fine with 2.0, so I don't think it's anything I manually changed or pertaining to do with my network. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you try making a small change to one of the settings in the web interface so it would re-write the config files?

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

I didn't make any change in the gui or cli, is that something I needed to do?

It is just something I would try. I don't use the syncthing plugin. So, upgrading a working syncthing setup from OMV 2.x to 3.x is not very well tested.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• It is just something I would try. I don't use the syncthing plugin. So, upgrading a working syncthing setup from OMV 2.x to 3.x is not very well tested.

I apologize for my ignorance, but I'm not exactly sure what I need to change. Everything was a fresh install, so no remnants should remain from 2.0

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Offizieller Beitrag

I missed the clean install comment. I will have to try installing it to see if something is broken.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I just installed the plugin on a fresh VM and it seems to be working for me. Did you change the gui address to 0.0.0.0?

• I just installed the plugin on a fresh VM and it seems to be working for me. Did you change the gui address to 0.0.0.0?

No, I left the GUI address at 127.0.0.1 and the Listen Address at 0.0.0.0.

Edit: Ah, right after I typed this up I saw the instructions below the GUI address line. Use 0.0.0.0 for all hose IPs.. It seems to be working after changing that. Thank you!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!