Docker Won't Start

• I/m running OMV v 3.059 and I had an issue connecting to my Plex docker this AM so I took the opportunity to shutdown and replace my power strip and when I rebooted Docker won't start at all and all settings are cleared from the Docker GUI. The error presented is pasted below. I appreciate if anyone can help!

Error #0:exception 'OMV\ExecException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; docker images 2>&1' with exit code '1': Cannot connect to the Docker daemon. Is the docker daemon running on this host?' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:175Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/docker.inc(1336): OMV\System\Process->execute(Array)#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceDocker->getDockerRepo(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(84): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getDockerRepo', Array, Array)#4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(516): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Docker', 'getDockerRepo', Array, Array, 1)#5 {main}

• I'm having the same issue. I had docker up and running for a while on a test system, and finally got around to setting up my storage drives and wanted to move the docker home to a shared folder. But ran into this error when trying to change the location. Removed everything, docker plugin, gui, omv-extras, etc. rebooted system, and tried to re-setup but running in to same issues

It seems the only way forward from this is to wipe out OMV and start completely over...

edit: what is even funnier, and kind of ironic, is every time I post to the forums I get an error (but my post will show when I go to to forums).

Code
    The server encountered an unresolvable problem, please try again later.

Exception ID: 0b1660bd9d49a960fe47037261b2b1365dc8ff25

U-NAS NSC-800, Supermicro X10SDV-F-O, Xeon D 1540 (45W), 64GB EEC DDR4, LSI 9211-8i, Samsung XP941 M.2 SSD, ESXi 6.5

• ive wiped 4 times and i still get the error with docker

• I encountered this too. Then I ssh to my OMV and check the docker status. Turned out it wasn't running.

Then I start the docker and it's working:

Hope it helps!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!