can't login after update to 3.0

• hello,

After upgrading to 3.0 I got some errors, after some researching I realized the upgrading process didn't create the group openmediavault-webgui.

openmediavault-config:x:998:
    openmediavault-engined:x:997:
    openmediavault-webgui:x:996: # this one was created by me , the upgrade process was unable to do it.

After adding the group and doing apt-get -f install, the upgrade finish but now I can't login. The error is

Failed to connect to socket: Permission denied
    Error #0:exception 'OMV\Rpc\Exception' with message 'Failed to connect to socket: Permission denied' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:138Stack trace:#0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(56): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'authUser', Array, Array, 2, true)#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(84): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3)#5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()#6 {main}

It seems somethng related with permissions but I don't what.

#dpkg -l | grep openmedia
    ii openmediavault 3.0.59 all Open network attached storage solution
    ii openmediavault-keyring 1.0 all GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive

best regards.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!