[openmediavault-sabnzbd] Errors were encountered while processing

• During installation of the SABNzbd plugin from the OMV-Extras Testing, I get the errors in the following posts. (See my next posts for the error as they were to long for on post.)

I have tried both WebGUI and CLI install process. I cannot find anything recent on this issue on Google so if anyone can give me some help that would be appreciated. Is there a log file for more info?

• Command Line Output of Error:

• WebUI Output of Error:

• May have found issue in an old thread. Yeah Google.

Only difference is I changed it to say STABLE="1.2.0". After this it installed and worked. Only notable thing is that the WebGUI states there is an update available but I assume not as that is the latest.

• An even better fix for the plugin person is to use

Code
    curl -s -L https://github.com/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/releases/latest | grep -m1 '<strong>SABnzbd-' | sed 's#.*SABnzbd-\(.*\)-.*#\1#'

It turns out they now have a SABnzbd-Team which is screwing up the plugin scan with curl.

• Thanks for the tip thermodust!

I also open an issue on the developer's github page. Hopefully, @jhmiller or other dev will noticed and fix it soon. Great Plugin.

Also, I don't know how the UI says that there's an update.

• They keep doing this with every release, every new release breaks the curl command.

I have changed it and added checks to use other curl commands if it looks like an invalid response.
    The OMV 3 version should be available in the next hour (or so)

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!