Disable notification if I log in from an other device

• OMV 3.x

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Disable notification if I log in from an other device

Hi guys, how can I disable the notification when I access to omv using the app for android (usually just for check updates) or simply an other computer?
      Every time that I use it i receive 2 emails, it's quite annoying :(
      Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - 2x4TB WD RED in RAID1 - ZFS Mirror 2x6TB Seagate Ironwolf
      OMV 4.1.4 - Kernel 4.14 backport 3 - omvextrasorg 4.1.2

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blabla ().

• I searched and it seems that it's an old problem, it's really not possible to have a toggle in the notification settings? It's not a big deal, but it's surely annoying!
      Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - 2x4TB WD RED in RAID1 - ZFS Mirror 2x6TB Seagate Ironwolf
    • i agree but with some more config.
      It would be very nice to have a row where it is possible to write the IPs in which should be ignored.
      Like the auto shutdown feature
      OMV 3.0.XX Erasmus always up to date.
      Modded dell t20 into 19" rack case / xeon e3-1225v3 / 8GB RAM / 1x 250 SSD (OS) / 4x WD10EADS (Raid5) (hdd running now for more than 5 years ;) )
    • I really hope for a single toogle for now, I don't think that a list of ignored ip is that usefull in most of the cases.

Recieve 3 telegram messages every time that I log-in from something that is not my main pc is really annoying!