postgresql 1.3 plugin and postgresql 9.4

• OMV 2.x
    • postgresql 1.3 plugin and postgresql 9.4

Hi people!
      I have a question about the plugin postgresql 1.3 in OMV 2.
      This plugin uses postgresql 9.1 version OMV 2, while I want to use the version is newer (9.3 - 9.5).
      @ryecoaaron prompted how to install version 9.4 in OMV2 with included backporting, thank him for it, but it remains a problem in the fact that the postgresql 1.3 plug-in continues to use version 9.1, and can not work properly due to this (it turns out that OMV 2 Installed two versions postgresql, and because of this plgin constantly buggy)

What is there a way out?
      - Use postgresql 9.4 without plugin, and all settings are done manually from the console.
      - Somehow get postgresql 1.3 plugin to work with the new version of postgresql 9.4
    • Piper_maru wrote:

Somehow get postgresql 1.3 plugin to work with the new version of postgresql 9.4
      I wouldn't use this option especially since I wasn't going to port the plugin to OMV 3.x.

Piper_maru wrote:

Use postgresql 9.4 without plugin, and all settings are done manually from the console.
      This could be done or you could install the docker plugin and find a docker that includes a database web interface.
      omv 4.0.14 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.13 backports kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.1
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers

Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!