hardware upgrade

• Offizieller Beitrag

When the button is greyed out, it uses systemd logging. The error with the samba audit log is still that there is no log and samba auditing is not enabled. This shouldn't cause you any problems.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Would you be able to tell me how to fix it so I can do logging in omv?

Is all logging broken or just the smb audit? While putting something in the log would "fix" it, I wouldn't enable samba logging just for that.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Is all logging broken or just the smb audit? While putting something in the log would "fix" it, I wouldn't enable samba logging just for that.

It's just the smb audit. everything else seems to work. Got the permissions issue fixed too. Ended up being something with the user/group configuration. Had to delete my user and re-add. The user added during the debian install must not work.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!