Need HELP with Debugging - OMV couldn't boot

• Hello,

I would need help debugging and I am pretty desperate/scared :whistling:

For some reason my nginx crashed last night and I couldnt reach my OMV anymore (ping or SSH...). Even rebooting didnt help... I connected my monitor and unfortunately couldnt make many pictures (it was too fast...), however i could choose debian (or recovery mode) boot - but for some reason i got the attached picture when choosing normal boot.

Looks to me like my boot media (the SSD) couldnt be found (right?) - so I opened my HP Server and checked the cables (SATA and power) but couldnt find an issue. After closing it I tried another reboot... and it worked without issues ... I rebooted 3 times without any sign of problem now and am lost :(

Now I am totally scared what this issue was (hack?) and how I could debug it. Would anybody be so nice to assist me with debugging?

Thank you,
    Linkin

• I did have issues again today, this time I got the output:

Error: hd0 out of disk (grub rescue)

Rebooting didn't help but opening and checking the cables did fix it again. And I checked: my system drive only is 4 percent full...

Can anybody please assist me with finding the bug?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!