• Hi

is there any plans to make radarr into a plugin? apparently its a fork of sonarr which changes it to do movies instead of tv if so it looks like a good replacement to couchpotato which for me anyways seems to be getting worse.

https://radarr.video/

OMV 5 - 64 bit
    Dell T430, 16gb Ram, 5 x 3TB HDD Raid5, 1 x 120GB 2.5" SSD (OS)

• Don't know about any plugin plans. But since that they discovered in exodus code for ddos attacks, I prefer running these kind of vaporware apps in a very restricted container anyway. Currently running fine in docker, butt eyeballing other less commercial container solutions. Radarr is nice though.

• Would be nice to see a plugin would think it's proberbly easy to do since it's forked off sonarr which is allready a plugin.

Will have to see if the clever people here can make it one.

OMV 5 - 64 bit

• Offizieller Beitrag

It would be easy I already run it in a docker container. Not in production since imo is not ready yet. Lots of stuff to fix, but is getting there, not time yet to shutdown flexget.
    Until it reaches a mature point it won't be a plugin otherwise will have people here asking support here on things that probably don't work. There is still no forum as I understand.

• Converted the OMV2 Sonarr plugin to Radarr, will do the OMV3 version over the weekend.

I cant publish the package for OMV2 so need to wait for another kind dev to do it for me ;)

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Offizieller Beitrag

I cant publish the package for OMV2 so need to wait for another kind dev to do it for me

Added to the OMV 2.x mono-testing repo where sonarr is.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Converted the OMV2 Sonarr plugin to Radarr, will do the OMV3 version over the weekend.

I cant publish the package for OMV2 so need to wait for another kind dev to do it for me ;)

Dam I am on omv3 now so would be good if the omv3 plugin could be published you have made.

I understand there's a few issues still but from reading the Reddit subreddit for radarr and lurking in there discord they seem to be addressing issues quickly and pushing out updates. If it keeps going as it is I reckon they will be at a stable release quickly.

And to be fair it can't be worse then couchpotato don't think mine had snatched anything for months I find I am manually downloading and just letting couch do the rename and move. Unless there's any other alternatives that's a plugin already?

Edit: sorry jhmiller just re read your post and saw your going to do it over the weekend. Look forward to it and have a good weekend.

OMV 5 - 64 bit

• yeh sorry about that but as i still have OMV2 on my main machine I tend to develop on that first.
    My OMV3 VM is having issues where the VM will not load if the PC has been on for a few hours, so i can't test anything until I restart the pc.

I agree with you about CouchPotato, and i am grabbing manually to, shame really as it used to be very good.

• yeh sorry about that but as i still have OMV2 on my main machine I tend to develop on that first.
    My OMV3 VM is having issues where the VM will not load if the PC has been on for a few hours, so i can't test anything until I restart the pc.

I agree with you about CouchPotato, and i am grabbing manually to, shame really as it used to be very good.

Use to be exelent but for last year or maybe two it's just not coping.

Apparently redarr grabs differently and should grab before movies get pulled.

I am hopping radarr kicks off well as switching to sonarr from sickbeard was one of the best changes I've done so hoping this will be the same.

OMV 5 - 64 bit

• Check the plugins now it should show up soon.
    Running ok on my VM

• @jhmiller

Had time to set it up this morning. Firstly added two movies I new there was releases for and straight away they were snatched and downloaded.

Yes there's some work needed but overall it's working better then couchpotato does. And hopefully in a future update there will be a easy way to pull the full movie library into radarr.

OMV 5 - 64 bit

• @chclark
    I like the option to delete files, couchpotato never had that option. Its easier then to look for the files manually.

• I honestly don't understand what everyone's problem is with Couchpotato.

I also dislike the current Couchpotato state, it doesn't seem to evolve into a better product, the new UI is not that great and there's plenty that could be improved and fixed but that just doesn't happen (well, the dev probably has better things to do, can't blame nor complain). But it's been working fine for me, just like it worked the first day I set it up. I really don't understand when people say that Couchpotato hasn't grabbed anything for months. Mine grabs everything I want as soon as it's out...

• I honestly don't understand what everyone's problem is with Couchpotato.

I also dislike the current Couchpotato state, it doesn't seem to evolve into a better product, the new UI is not that great and there's plenty that could be improved and fixed but that just doesn't happen (well, the dev probably has better things to do, can't blame nor complain). But it's been working fine for me, just like it worked the first day I set it up. I really don't understand when people say that Couchpotato hasn't grabbed anything for months. Mine grabs everything I want as soon as it's out...

I don't know about the other guys but myself mine will sometimes snatch but this is very rare or months after the release is a avalible and I find most time I am manually downloading and just letting couch process. I've tried fresh installs of couch and even as far as fresh os install and start it all again and it gives the same effect.

I know a few people who used couch like I do with Usenet but didn't work for them either to the point they stoped using Usenet and switched to torrents. I think one of couchs mainproblems is the way it searchs and by the time it does find somthing items could of been took down.

Radarr has a better search mechanism from what I have read. Same as sonarr which is 100% better then what sickbeard did.

Personally I think couchs days are numbered Reddit appears to just have lots of complaining users so radarr is a new fresh alternative which at the moment shows promise like sonarr did for sickbeard.

OMV 5 - 64 bit

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!