unable to update from 3.0.36

• I had a major crash of the OS drive recently and had to reinstall. So I thought it would be a good idea to install mov-extras and make a backup. My trouble is that mov-extras 3.4.16 needs an OMV version higher than 3.0.47 (thats stated in the plug installer).
    If i go to Update management and click "Check" there is nothing to upgrade.
    I tried a manual install of 3.0.51 using the Upload with Update Management and that didn't update to 3.0.51
    I tried apt-get update and then apt-get upgrade in the CLI and I get this:

Now I'll really at a loss. Updates worked fine up to now (I did a pile of updates last week)

OMV 3.0.36(Erasmus) |64 Bit | Kernel 3.16.0-4amd64 |

• Offizieller Beitrag

wget http://packages.openmediavault.org/public/pool/main/o/openmediavault/openmediavault_3.0.59_all.deb
    dpkg -i openmediavault_3.0.59_all.deb

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Sorry, must apologise for not getting back to this sooner.

Tried as ryecoaaron stated. Package downloaded but the install failed due missing pkg, which I install but now it is complainng of other missing dependancies, which I was trying to figure out if a complete package was available rather than install each package like we did 15 yrs ago. At one point I wondered if a reboot might help but then the system crashed
    Unfortunately I have very little time available right now and can't see me getting much time over the next 2 weeks. At least the data is safe when I make another boot drive ........ I hope, well it has in the past......
    Thanks for your efforts.

• Offizieller Beitrag

apt-get -f install

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Somewhere along the line I have lost theNAS on the network and I can't connect to the web interface. SSH works through a terminal session and can download pig's.
    Something screwy going on.

Thanks for your help thus far but I'm thinking a clean install is going to be quicker. I'd like to dig deeper but I just don't have the time right now.
    I'll check back in a day or so to see if there is anything enlightening otherwise I'll get prepped for another install.

• you force to delete OMV, is normall that do not work:

Code
    The following packages will be REMOVED:
      openmediavault

so yes, a new reinstall is the easy way.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!