Error #5002

• My previous installation of OMV was on a raspberry pi 2 which I messed up by accidentally updating and killed the front end GUI no matter what I don't nothing short of a clean install would fix However it functioned how I needed.
    I want to access my new pi from my no-ip domain which I have made all port forwarding corrections for however I am getting the error below.

Error #5002:
    exception 'OMV\ErrorMsgException' with message 'Invalid IP address' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/session.inc:188
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/session.inc(212): OMV\Session->validateIpAddress()
    #1 /var/www/openmediavault/index.php(34): OMV\Session->validate()
    #2 {main}

What could be causing this? The local IP is working perfectly fine. The only difference between the two is that the new device is running OMV 3.0.59 and is attached to a switch whereas the old device was attached to a router (switch is attached to same router in this case for new device).
    Thanks for any help who knows might have missed a setting somewhere.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!