Missing drive can not be deleted

• Hello guys,
    i had to replace a 4TB drive today with a 8TB model, my problem is now that i can´t remove the drive from the webinterface right now. When i try to delete it i get this:

1 - 5 von 5 angezeigt
    Failed to get the filesystem implementation for '0b564083-547c-4db3-9e3f-71bac6e2502f' or the filesystem does not exist.
    Fehler #0:exception 'OMV\Exception' with message 'Failed to get the filesystem implementation for '0b564083-547c-4db3-9e3f-71bac6e2502f' or the filesystem does not exist.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/filesystem.inc:855Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/fstab.inc(84): OMV\System\Filesystem\Filesystem::assertGetImpl('0b564083-547c-4...')#1 [internal function]: OMVModuleFsTab->deleteEntry(Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/engine/module/moduleabstract.inc(145): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/fstab.inc(44): OMV\Engine\Module\ModuleAbstract->execTasks('delete')#4 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(147): OMVModuleFsTab->stopService()#5 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)#6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(84): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)#8 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(772): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Config', 'applyChanges', Array, Array)#9 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->delete(Array, Array)#10 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#11 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(84): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('delete', Array, Array)#12 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(516): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('FileSystemMgmt', 'delete', Array, Array, 1)#13 {main}

The old drive isn´t available anymore.
    So what should i do? I think the reallocating of the NFS shares did go well, but i haven´t restarted the machine yet and the shares are empty right now.

Thanks

Edit:
    When i reboot OMV runs into a kernel panic, the only way i found to boot is by uncommenting the missing drive in the fstab. After doing this OMV is booting again, but it undoes the changes i've made to the FSTAB and im having the same problem again.

So where do i have to delete the missing drive once and for all so that OMV is booting again?

• same same here, still having an old Drive in the config since month that cannot be deleted.

"Error #0:exception 'OMV\Exception' with message 'Failed to get the filesystem implementation for 'bc104549-302b-4fe8-8c66-ea72ae178ea7' or the filesystem does not exist.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/filesystem.inc:855Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/fstab.inc(84): OMV\System\Filesystem\Filesystem::assertGetImpl('bc104549-302b-4...')#1 [internal function]: OMVModuleFsTab->deleteEntry(Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/engine/module/moduleabstract.inc(145): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/fstab.inc(44): OMV\Engine\Module\ModuleAbstract->execTasks('delete')#4 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(147): OMVModuleFsTab->stopService()#5 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)#6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(84): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)#8 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(772): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Config', 'applyChanges', Array, Array)#9 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->delete(Array, Array)#10 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#11 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(84): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('delete', Array, Array)#12 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(516): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('FileSystemMgmt', 'delete', Array, Array, 1)#13 {main}"

But I did not get any kernel panic at all just could not del the drive properly.

• quick solution that worked for me:

> cd /etc/openmediavault/
    > systemctl stop openmediavault.service

> joe config.xml

find your missing drive and delte the fstab entry eg.

<mntent>
    <uuid>1539a90f-6792-4217-bec7-cfbe0a5a6f2a</uuid>
    <fsname>a186499c-90d2-c781-bec7-r4ee0f4a2426</fsname>
    <dir>/media/a186499c-90d2-c781-bec7-r4ee0f4a2426</dir>
    <type>btrfs</type>
    <opts>defaults,nofail</opts>
    <freq>0</freq>
    <passno>2</passno>
    <hidden>0</hidden>
    </mntent>

and delete the whole entry

Save the config file and restart omv

> systemctl start openmediavault.service

Not really the nicest idea to edit the omv config file directly but if you are doing it carefully it should work.

• I have deleted entire entry of the old hard drive and it no longer appears on the file system N / A
    but though I keep giving the same error ... :(
    I hope that by tomorrow will release their new fix

• hello, I'm on 3.0.96 so I should already have the fix included.

But I also get this error since I had to use e2fsck to repair my data partition.

I then deleted the section <mntent> but I still get the error.

Failed to get the 'ext4' filesystem implementation or '/dev/mmcblk0p1' does not exist.
    Fehler #0:
    exception 'OMV\Exception' with message 'Failed to get the 'ext4' filesystem implementation or '/dev/mmcblk0p1' does not exist.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/filesystem.inc:812
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(67): OMV\System\Filesystem\Filesystem::getFilesystems()
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->enumerateFilesystems(NULL, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(288): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('enumerateFilesy...', NULL, Array)
    #4 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->getList(Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getList', Array, Array)
    #7 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('FileSystemMgmt', 'getList', Array, Array, 1)

#8 {main}

can someone help me?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!