WebUI partcialy broken after update

• Hey,
    I just Upgraded to OMV Version 3.0.62 (I used the Update Manager tab to do so).
    After this Update the "File systems" and the "Union Filesystems" aswell as the "Shared Folders" Tabs dont load anymore. They just say "loading..." until my seasion times out...
    I tried reseting the UI and restarting the server, both didnt change anything.

Any ideas how i can fix that?

• Hey,
    this is the output of omv-engined -d -f without using the web UI at the same time looks like this:

• If i try to load the Filesystem Tab it repeats this:

The whole log is to big to be posted as code so i attached it as a file

• After this Update the "File systems" and the "Union Filesystems" aswell as the "Shared Folders" Tabs dont load anymore. They just say "loading..." until my seasion times out...I tried reseting the UI and restarting the server, both didnt change anything.

The same as here.

Server: OMV3.x - sorry for my bad english - my german is much better ... :P

• I use the unionfilesystem too.
    I made today a reinstall:

It doesn't help. Does version 3.1.11 of openmediavault-unionfilesystems realy be in the repository (as mentioned)?

2 screenshots attached, to describe the problem better.

Server: OMV3.x - sorry for my bad english - my german is much better ... :P

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von NASenbaer ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

3.1.11 has been in the testing repo. I just pushed it to the regular repo since it seems many people do not enable the testing repo.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!