Setting Vpn to access from outside

• jata1 wrote:

my take on the poster's question is that they are looking for a commercial VPN service and not a local VPN server on their OMV.

Sorry that I can't be more helpful but my answer is that I don't know which is the best value/performance VPN service. I would try googling 'best VPN service' and have a look at the prices and performance/restrictions. You will probably find some that have a free trial and this will be a good way to find a good one.

Good luck!
      I have been to various sites like these talking and reviewing about the best vpn services available, but somehow i don't believe them i feel these are not actual user reviews.
    • I understand. too much choice / marketing!

Not sure if you read 9to5mac but they just posted an article talking about VPN services

9to5mac.com/2017/04/04/how-to-choose-best-vpn-iphone-ipad/

the article is looking at the question from a mobile (iPhone/iPad) perspective but does list 3-4 VPN providers that they recommend.

You can post a question to the community on the article and see if you get other ideas/suggestions.
    • jata1 wrote:

I understand. too much choice / marketing!

Not sure if you read 9to5mac but they just posted an article talking about VPN services

9to5mac.com/2017/04/04/how-to-choose-best-vpn-iphone-ipad/

the article is looking at the question from a mobile (iPhone/iPad) perspective but does list 3-4 VPN providers that they recommend.

You can post a question to the community on the article and see if you get other ideas/suggestions.
      Will try posting a question to the community. Thanks for the share.
    • Users Online 2

2 Guests