Remote Mount & Rsnapshot

• Hello :)

i tried to remove the mount on the remote mount tab and get the same error again:

Failed to get the filesystem implementation for 'f3cb2b35-616d-4cd0-a004-49b05bb427b4' or the filesystem does not exist.

Fehler #0:exception 'OMV\Exception' with message 'Failed to get the filesystem implementation for 'f3cb2b35-616d-4cd0-a004-49b05bb427b4' or the filesystem does not exist.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/filesystem.inc:855Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/fstab.inc(84): OMV\System\Filesystem\Filesystem::assertGetImpl('f3cb2b35-616d-4...')#1 [internal function]: OMVModuleFsTab->deleteEntry(Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/engine/module/moduleabstract.inc(145): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/fstab.inc(44): OMV\Engine\Module\ModuleAbstract->execTasks('delete')#4 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(147): OMVModuleFsTab->stopService()#5 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)#6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(150): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)#8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(528): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->OMV\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatus0m...', '/tmp/bgoutput0i...')#9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(151): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))#10 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(208): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)#11 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)#12 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#13 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(84): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)#14 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(516): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)#15 {main}

After that i check the /var/lib/openmediavault/fstab_tasks.json. There is a entry, which i clear: echo "[]" > /var/lib/openmediavault/fstab_tasks.json and after omv-mkconf fstab.

I deinstall the plugin (purge), clear the fstab_tasks.json, restart the system, check the fstab_tasks.json, install the plugin and retry it (create mount, delete mount) ... get the same error.

• Hello,

I followed this thread and now would like to join in. I have quite the same problem but with ftpfs. I can remote mount via ftpfs my webspace at all-inkl and see it as mounted device in filesystem panel.

But I am not able to add a new shared folder because in the selection tab it is not displayed. Therefore I am not able to use it with rsnapshot.

When I remote mount another share via nfs from another server in my home network it works. The only difference is, that my fully path begins with /export/... as already mentioned. This remote mounted device I can select from the shared folders tab. That's weired.

Are there other ideas?

beste wishes
    Christian

• I create a fresh installation of OMV3 in a virtual machine. After installing the omv-extras and remote mount, i create a new nfs mount on the remote mount tab.

And .... the same error: the mount isn't displayed on the shared folder wizard and i get the following error on apply delete:

Failed to get the filesystem implementation for 'fb8932a2-aa45-4399-b4cc-6ea1bf0e9358' or the filesystem does not exist.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I still can't replicate the nfs problem. All I can recommend is to use smb until I can figure something out.

ftp is definitely not working. It is going to take some thought to fix ftp since its format in /proc/mounts is different than most other filesystems.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Can you please send the output of /proc/mounts on your testsystem, where nfs is working ?

I'm not sure how this is going to help. This is a problem for ftp not nfs.

192.168.1.134:/export/fixit /media/698b31f3-a787-4c73-9dac-4d46bfb7a3c2 nfs rw,relatime,vers=3,rsize=8192,wsize=8192,namlen=255,hard,proto=tcp,timeo=14,retrans=2,sec=sys,mountaddr=192.168.1.134,mountvers=3,mountport=41041,mountproto=udp,local_lock=none,addr=192.168.1.134 0 0

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Offizieller Beitrag

Not sure but I would think it wouldn't mount if there was. My export is this:

/export/fixit 192.168.1.0/24(rw,fsid=1,insecure)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Have you an idea, why i´m getting the exception on delete ?

A bug. I need to take some time to fix things and I'm working now.

• I have debug your plugin and find the reason.

I create my mounts on the remote mount tab without NFS4. But the system create a nfs4 mount (cat /proc/mounts).

The problem is the function getImplByMountPoint. There are no backends for nfs4 - only for nfs (/usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/backend/nfs.inc).

Workaround:
    I add "nfsvers=3" on fstab (later on the plugintab) and remount my nfs-share. Now its called nfs on /proc/mounts.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Thanks for the help. I still wonder why my nfs mounts were working? I will have to look more into that.

• nfsvers=3 vers=3 "The NFS protocol version number used to contact the server's NFS service. If the server does not support the requested version, the mount request fails. If this option is not specified, the client negotiates a suitable version with the server, trying version 4 first, version 3 second, and version 2 last."

Maybe nfs4 is on your remote server disabled?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Maybe nfs4 is on your remote server disabled?

The remote server is another OMV box. It does fail to mount when I check the nfsv4 box. I guess I thought OMV had nfsv4 enabled by default. I don't use nfs much though.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!