Remote Mount & Rsnapshot

• Hallo zusammen :)

ich bin vor kurzem auf OMV3 umgestiegen. Gerne wollte ich nun wieder ein Verzeichnis über NFS via Remote Mount mounten und anschließend über Rsnapshot immer Backups anlegen. Das ganze hat auch unter OMV2 wunderbar geklappt - jedoch bekomme ich es unter OMV3 nicht hin.

Zuerst habe ich via Remote Mount das NFS-Share eingebunden - der Zugriff funktioniert auch soweit über Console. Nun hätte ich gedacht, dass OMV auch einen "Freigegebenen Ordner" erzeugt, damit ich diesen via Rsnapshot als Ziel auswählen kann - doch Pustekuchen.

Wie wäre die Vorgehensweise ?

• Ich habe nun den Remote-Mount entfernt und wollte ihn nun wieder einfügen und erhalte nun immer nur:

Failed to get the filesystem implementation for 'XYZ' or the filesystem does not exist.

Über ssh kommt das:
    root@XYZ:/media# omv-mkconf fstab
    ERROR: The script '/usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/netrc' does not exist

• Ich habe noch ein bisschen rumprobiert.

Also wenn ich Remote Mount deinstalliere, dann läuft "omv-mkconf fstab" ohne Probleme durch.

Sobald ich aber das Plugin wieder installiere kommt beim ausführen von "omv-mkconf fstab" der Fehler "ERROR: The script '/usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/netrc' does not exist"

• Offizieller Beitrag

You need the omvextras-netrc package installed. I guess I forgot to put that in the plugin's dependencies. apt-get install omvextras-netrc will fix it.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Hallo :)

ich habe nun netrc installiert und anschließend wieder über Remote Mount das NFS-Share hinzugefügt. Beim übernehmen der Einstellungen kommt nun wieder der Fehler:

Fehler #0:exception 'OMV\Exception' with message 'Failed to get the filesystem implementation for 'cd64af28-0871-4532-8a98-7f2b17a5a071' or the filesystem does not exist.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/filesystem.inc:855Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/fstab.inc(84): OMV\System\Filesystem\Filesystem::assertGetImpl('cd64af28-0871-4...')#1 [internal function]: OMVModuleFsTab->deleteEntry(Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/engine/module/moduleabstract.inc(145): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/fstab.inc(44): OMV\Engine\Module\ModuleAbstract->execTasks('delete')#4 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(147): OMVModuleFsTab->stopService()#5 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)#6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(150): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)#8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(528): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->OMV\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusvd...', '/tmp/bgoutputXS...')#9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(151): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))#10 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(208): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)#11 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)#12 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#13 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(84): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)#14 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(516): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)#15 {main}

• Offizieller Beitrag

Uninstall the remotemount plugin and install it again.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Uninstall the remotemount plugin and install it again.

I just tried to help him and he did exactly that.
    First removed all config thru webgui.
    removed module through gui
    removed every reference to the UUID recursive in /etc/ with CLI
    rebooted OMV
    loaded modules again,
    redid config.
    He still gets the same error.
    I tried a similar config on one of my omv's.
    Worked right up.
    But when I tried to remove the config, I got the same error (different UUID of course)
    I think it is worth it if someone with more knowledge would take a look at this.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I think it is worth it if someone with more knowledge would take a look at this.

I wrote the plugin. Is that enough knowledge?

I need to try and replicate this problem to fix it.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Operations were done out of order when deleting a remote mount. Fixed in 3.0.5 in repo now. To fix the current problem: echo "[]" > /var/lib/openmediavault/fstab_tasks.json

• Offizieller Beitrag

On OMV2 i get a new "shared folder" after create a remote mount. Where is the feature on OMV3 ?

Just create a new Shared Folder in the Shared Folder tab. You will select the newly created remote mount from the device drop down. This allows you to create more than one shared folder for the remote mount if you need them. The remoteshare plugin bind mounted to an existing shared folder which was not the best idea.

I can´t get access on the NFS-mount without cli ?

Not sure what you mean by this but you shouldn't need to use the CLI for the remotemount plugin.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Can you post a screenshot of your remotemount setup and a screenshot of the shared folder creation dialog?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Does it show up in the Filesystems tab? Are you sure your Share path is correct? I would think it should start with /export.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Delete the remotemount.
    echo "[]" > /var/lib/openmediavault/fstab_tasks.json
    omv-mkconf fstab
    Maybe reboot?

Then, try creating a remotemount again. I can't duplicate the problem of it not showing up in the shared folder device dropdown.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Not sure what the problem is. nfs remote mounts are working fine on my three test systems.

Maybe purge the plugin and try again?
    Or put omv-engined in debug mode and watch the output for errors when clicking on the shared folder device dropdown?

monit stop omv-engined
    omv-engined -df

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!