NextCloud Installation Q & A

• With every nextcloud update I run into the integrity check failing due to two extra files within my nextcloud installation; its my imprint and data security statement pages.

So can I exclude/ignore these files during this process anyhow? I found some solutions which disable integrity check during install entirely, but I have a bad feeling about this.
    My solution atm is to move these 2 files by hand out of the dir before update and back afterwards. Check permissions.

Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought.
    It always defeats order, because it is better organized.
    Terry Pratchett

• I have an issue with NC natively installed on OMV4. The max. downloadable file size is 1 GB. I read about

Code
    proxy_max_temp_file_size 1024m

and

Code
    proxy_buffering off

to eliminate this issue, but I don't know where to set this. Do you have any hit for me?

Terry Pratchett

• Problem found, but not solved. Uploads and Downloads directly to Nextcloud works, even with 20 GB files, the corrupted download which only downloads 1 GB of a file occurs only when done through external storage extention. A little research shows that this is obviously a known but unfixed bug.

Terry Pratchett

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!