NextCloud Installation Q & A

• I read in the release notes that there were a lot of performance tweaks in NC11. Can anybody confirm that it is noticably faster?

I am currently running OC8 on a low power CPU but the performance is dreadfull. Was wondering if changing to NC11 would help.

• my NC11 works smooth on a celeron j1900 but i don't compare it with OC 8

omv 6.x | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 6.x |
    used plugins: omv-extras | portainer | rsnapshot | antivirus
    used container: portainer/portainer | nextcloud/all-in-one | linuxserver/swag | paperless-ngx | jellyfin/jellyfin | lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver | adguard/adguardhome |

• Hi guys,
    I have problem with installing NC 11. I'm sure i've done everything like in tutorial but when i'd like do install NC it's show 502 Bad gateway nginx 1.6.2
    . I notice that when i'm installing mysql it's show smoe errors like this:

This is a bug or i'm too weak for installing it on omv?:(

Best regards
    Jakotaki

• @jakotaki007,

Ensure you installed mySQL, and Nginx before begin the NC installation.
    Make sure you mySQL is running and accessible.

I have the same problem and get a similiar error message when installing nginx. I really don't know what we are doing wrong. Did multiple fresh installations of OMV on my Raspberry Pi 3 and get this errors every time. I didn't even come to the point of trying to install NC...
    Would be great if you could help us @tinh_x7

ps: the images in your guide aren't visible anymore. Would be great if you could fix that :)

• According to Nextcloud web page, NC11 or newer is required PHP 5.6 +.
    Your solutions are either upgrade to OMV3 or find Nextcloud 10 installer somewhere online.

OMV v5.0
    Asus Z97-A/3.1; i3-4370
    32GB RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro

• EDIT: SOLVED. I just had to look through my nginx configuration screens and make sure they were exactly set up as in the images.

I don't use RPI, can't help you much.
    Your error seem to be PHP-FPM related.

Clear out your histories/cookies, and start a fresh NC installation.

Check this out: scalescale.com/tips/nginx/502-bad-gateway-error-using-nginx/

Hey, thank you for this guide!

I started a fresh installation of NC and ran into this same issue. Maybe there is a problem with the php settings?

I followed the link, and found this

> Nginx with PHP-FPM: same as Apache example, let’s imagine your php daemon stop working, or get’s overloaded by requests, it will not work properly and the all the php requests from nginx would not be served, so, a 502 Bad Gateway error will appear. How to fix it? Restart php-fpm daemon and check the logs.

I was wondering what is the best way to restart php-fpm, check the logs, and troubleshoot this?

EDIT: SOLVED. I just had to look through my nginx configuration screens and make sure they were exactly set up as in the images

• Hi, I have a Raspberry Pi3 model B and a DietPi OS. I'm trying to run Nextcloud, I followed the guide(and not installed Nextcloud via diet-launcher because is not working when you also have OMV installed) and I receive "502 Bad Gateway" when I create Nextcloud pool in Nginx plugin.
    I connected to the Nextcloud page via my browser and I get this error: "No database drivers(sqlite, mysql, or postgresql) installed."

What can I do? Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad English, is not my mother tongue.

• It would be nice to have a very clear and derailed guide on how to install Filerun on OMV, as the wonderful one of Nextcloud.

I have not been able to install filerun so far :(

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!