NextCloud Installation Q & A

• Hello guys,

Nextcloud has released version 11.0.3, for those install it for the first time, ensure to change the link version to 11.0.3 before download it.
    I'm unable to update the guide.

OMV v5.0
    Asus Z97-A/3.1; i3-4370
    32GB RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro

• hi,

i try to connect my device with iphone and the result is :REquest failed : bad request(400)

Nginx:
    XX.XX.42.158 - admin [07/May/2017:22:24:26 +0200] "HEAD /remote.php/webdav HTTP/1.1" 400 0 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (iOS) Nextcloud-iOS/2.17.2"

But i open the port 91 on my firewall (the port 91 Works properly in local)

Other ports must be opened ?

Intel Core I7 7700k @ 4.2Ghz

Strix Z270G Gaming

Release: 3.0.92
    Codename: Erasmus

Linux 4.9.0-0.bpo.3-amd64

• Hello everyone.
    I have a question:
    How can I update Nextcloud (v11.0.3)? I have the 11.0.0 version but in the administrator page the update failed eveytime.
    I tried to put the setup-nextcloud.php file in my NextCloud directory but when I try to connect it brings me to the login page.

Thanks.

Guiz

• do you have an error code?

omv 6.x | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 6.x |
    used plugins: omv-extras | portainer | rsnapshot | antivirus
    used container: portainer/portainer | nextcloud/all-in-one | linuxserver/swag | paperless-ngx | jellyfin/jellyfin | lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver | adguard/adguardhome |

• Anybody have a solution with my problem ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Strix Z270G Gaming

• Anybody have a solution with my problem ?

Do you have test to connect from the internet with a browser or only with your iphone app? It is a very important info.

used container: portainer/portainer | nextcloud/all-in-one | linuxserver/swag | paperless-ngx | jellyfin/jellyfin | lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver | adguard/adguardhome |

• I don't try with a browser ..

I try just with the iPhone app

Strix Z270G Gaming

• you can make a manual update.
    ->make a copy from you data and config file from nextcloud
    ->Download the zipfile
    ->unpack this
    ->copy all (do not forget the .* files) files except date an home in your nextcloud file (mybe over ftp or smb)

go to your nextcloudside and the updateprozess will start

mybe you can download the zipfile direcly in the nextcloudfolder and unzip. But is danger with your data and config folder!

• please test it. It works, we can go on the app options but it doesn't work we must look to your router and NAS options.

• In order you to use the updater, the Nextcloud folder has to have the www-data:www-data.
    Chown the entire Nextcloud dir to www-data:www-data, after the update is done, then chown it back to the default ownership.

OMV v5.0
    Asus Z97-A/3.1; i3-4370

• Hello,

All my permissions are OK.

But it seems that I have a nextcloud directory inside my principal nextcloud directory. I don't know why?
    When I tried to update via the NextCloud web interface I have a message telling me that :
    The following extra files have been found:

• nextcloud

But I can't delete it. I tried via smb or ftp but it seems that I don't have the permissions for deleting it...

EDIT: I found where's my problem.
    The Nextcloud directory has not the permissions for me as user so I couldn't delete any files. Now it's ok.

I will try to update after that.

EDIT 2: IT WORKED !!! thancks to all for your help...

• For those who upgraded to NC v12, there some settings need to be updated.
    One of them is Enable PHP OPcache.

Follow these steps:

OMV v5.0
    Asus Z97-A/3.1; i3-4370

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von tinh_x7 ()

• For those who upgraded to NC v12, there some settings need to be updated.
    One of them is Enable PHP OPcache.

Follow these steps:

Just received a notifier the v12 is available. Thinking to upgrade tonight

• on this place i have a very important info for Nextcloud 12:

the cacheoption with the php5-apcu and the parameter in the config.php  'memcache.local' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\APC' , does not work. It makes on update and installation a white browserside.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von happyreacer ()

• Just upgraded. But it keeps saying "

• The "X-Frame-Options" HTTP header is not configured to equal to "SAMEORIGIN". This is a potential security or privacy risk and we recommend adjusting this setting.

even I have added the option in nginx.

Any idea?

• The "X-Frame-Options" HTTP header is not configured to equal to "SAMEORIGIN". This is a potential security or privacy risk and we recommend adjusting this setting.

Any idea?

how das your nginx config looks?

Any idea?

remove the

Code
    add_header X-Frame-Options "SAMEORIGIN";

if you copied it from the install instructions from the first page, you need to remove both lines, it is present 2x.
    The fix is mentioned on Nexcloud github

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!