Asus Tinker board requesting devs support...

• Earlier i made a topic about if OMV would work for Asus Tinker Board. Today i got my Asus Tinker board and im not able so far to get OMV working on it.. I googled a bit and found this page:
    https://www.asus.com/uk/suppor…ard2GB/HelpDesk_Download/

They offer an Debian distro, but really?.. So now im stuck.. I hope someone at this project has interest in makeing OMV avaible for Asus Tinker Board since this sucks... Was hoping it was working more like Raspberry pi and not only had the look of it...

An article about the Asus Tinker board:
    http://www.i-programmer.info/n…es-on-raspberry-pi-3.html

• Offizieller Beitrag

You get me a Tinker board and I will make the image for it :) I don't have use for one otherwise.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

I can't find for sale at all in the US even on ebay.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Offizieller Beitrag

Maybe I'm missing something but can't you just install TinkerOS then install OMV? It says TInkerOS is Debian based.

Ubuntu is Debian-based and OMV won't work on it. Really depends on what version of Debian and how close it is to that version. Plus. it looks like it has a Desktop environment installed which typically causes problems as well.

• The TinkerOS isnt really much worth.. Ive tried, but first problem i meet is that the desktop enovirement dosent fit to the monitor. Next to that im able to use tty, but still screen wont fit.. I can sue terminal in desktop enovirement, but thats waste of ressources.. So.. ThinkerOS isnt much worth.. Thats why i hope some OMV devs would have interest in making an image for Asus Tinker Board...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!