[SOLVED] PXE boot NFS Permission denied

• Hi everyone,
    I seem to be having an issue with the PXE boot plugin, or perhaps the NFS share? I have installed the plugin and have only one NFS share that I am using. I have tested and been able to mount the NFS share from a proxmoxVE server which can read/write to it without issue.

The problem is the pxe booted client attempts to mount the NFS share and for some reason gets the access denied error. Here is the PXE Entry info for one of the images I am attempting (all fail currently):
    KERNEL: gparted/0.21.0-1/live/x86_64/vmlinuz
    APPEND: initrd=gparted/0.21.0-1/live/x86_64/initrd.img boot=live config union=aufs noswap noprompt vga=788 netboot=nfs nfsroot=192.168.12.200:/MediaDrive/gparted/0.21.0-1/live/x86_64 --

Here is my /etc/exports file:
    # This configuration file is auto-generated.
    # WARNING: Do not edit this file, your changes will be lost.
    #
    # /etc/exports: the access control list for filesystems which may be exported
    # to NFS clients. See exports(5).
    /export/MediaDrive 192.168.12.0/24(fsid=1,rw,no_subtree_check)
    # NFSv4 - pseudo filesystem root
    /export 192.168.12.0/24(ro,fsid=0,root_squash,no_subtree_check,hide)

Here is a video I took of the PXE boot test using VirtualBox:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaifvD-D3C8&feature=youtu.be

I've also attached screenshots of the various settings from the webUI and a still from the virtual test. I've been searching for a solution to this regarding NFS specifically but so far I've not had any luck. Any assistance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    *NOTE* I am using version 3.0 as to my understanding that is the only one that includes the UrBackup plugin in the OMV-Extras

• I attempted this so my new /etc/exports file contents are as follows:
    # This configuration file is auto-generated.# WARNING: Do not edit this file, your changes will be lost.## /etc/exports: the access control list for filesystems which may be exported# to NFS clients. See exports(5)./export/MediaDrive 192.168.12.0/24(fsid=1,rw,no_root_squash)# NFSv4 - pseudo filesystem root/export 192.168.12.0/24(ro,fsid=0,root_squash,no_subtree_check,hide)Unfortunately this had no affect. :(

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!