Sonarr cant access files downloaded with nzbget

• Hello,

i just installed sonarr and nzbget on my openmediavault. while basically everything is running smoothly (sonarr find a release, passes it to nzbget to download, i can see the progress in sonarr) i cant get sonarr to post process the downloaded files. the sonarr log gives me the following error on all downloads;

Code
    Couldn't import episode /media/de937753-606c-47b5-baf6-01180272c777/nzbget/completed/Series/whatever.mkv: Access to the path is denied.

the directory of nzb gives me this with ls -lha:

Code
    drwxrwxrwx  5 nzbget users 4.0K Feb 24 18:40 completed

the downloaded files are the same but miss the x attribute.

how can i set things up, that sonarr is able to rename the downloaded files and move them to the correct folder for the media library?

• i just moved my NZB root folder out of my mergerfs pool onto an seperate disk hoping it would help, sadly no change
    the permissions for the folders are as follows:

Code
    drwxr-xr-x  5 root root 4.0K Feb 25 17:33 ec1ad727-677c-4161-9d10-f331060bb9e6
    drwxrwsr-x  8 root   users 4.0K Feb 25 18:06 nzbget
    drwxr-sr-x 4 nzbget users 4.0K Feb 25 18:16 completed

i did not change any permission, the flags are all as they where set up by the plugin installation

• wonder why the permission changed.
    i just moved the folder to a different drive with mv.

i chmodded the completed dir, but it did not really help.

the downloaded files still have just the r attribute for group and other.
    i guess that is what the umask is for.
    sadly i could not figure out how to set it.
    i just found out that in need to specify it in the ~/.bashrc file.
    that file was not present in /home/nzbget so i just created one containing nothing more then:

Code
    umask 0000

and rebooted.
    sadly that did not change anything.
    new files are still created without write access.

• I'm having this same issue, I'm using Docker versions of Jackett, Sonarr, and qbittorent.

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /downloads/Brooklyn.Nine-Nine.S03.1080p.NF.WEBRip.DD5.1.x264-NTb drwxrwxrwx+ 3 911 911 4.0K Feb 28 06:47 downloads

I'm thinking mine might be configuration within the docker container. where i set up the pathing incorrectly.

Are directories case sensitive? ie Downloads vs downloads

• Offizieller Beitrag

Are directories case sensitive? ie Downloads vs downloads

Yes, directories on Linux are case sensitive.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!