Error after ugrade to OMV 3: The property 'data.sharedfolderref' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.mysql'.

• Hi Guys I just did a upgrade to OMV 3. Had some problems but now everything seems to be working except for the Webgui. Whenever I login I get the following error:
    The property 'data.sharedfolderref' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.mysql'.

Error #0:exception 'OMV\AssertException' with message 'The property 'data.sharedfolderref' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.mysql'.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc:71Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(186): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->assertExists('data.sharedfold...')#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(271): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->set('data.sharedfold...', 'fd0f1d47-24ae-4...', false)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(233): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->setFlatAssoc(Array, false, false)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc(90): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->setAssoc(Array, false)#4 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/mysql.inc(73): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.service.my...')#5 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/services.inc(56): OMV\Engined\Module\MySql->getStatus()#6 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceServices->getStatus(Array, Array)#7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getStatus', Array, Array)#9 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(522): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Services', 'getStatus', Array, Array, 1)#10 {main}

As I mentioned most of the services such as transmission and Samba seem to be working fine. Anybody have any idea what the problem might be?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you try clearing your browser cache? Also try the apt clean button in omv-extras.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thanks for the reply. I cleared the browser cache but no luck. The apt clean button gave the following result:

• Offizieller Beitrag

apt clean clears the server side cache. I thought that might help. Post the output of: omv-showkey mysql and dpkg -l | grep mysql

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• omv-showkey mysql:

dpkg -l | grep mysql:

Code
    ii  libdbd-mysql-perl               4.028-2+deb8u2                 amd64        Perl5 database interface to the MySQL database
    ii  libmysqlclient18:amd64          5.5.54-0+deb8u1                amd64        MySQL database client library
    ii  mysql-client-5.5                5.5.54-0+deb8u1                amd64        MySQL database client binaries
    ii  mysql-common                    5.5.54-0+deb8u1                all          MySQL database common files, e.g. /etc/mysql/my.cnf
    ii  mysql-server                    5.5.54-0+deb8u1                all          MySQL database server (metapackage depending on the latest version)
    ii  mysql-server-5.5                5.5.54-0+deb8u1                amd64        MySQL database server binaries and system database setup
    ii  mysql-server-core-5.5           5.5.54-0+deb8u1                amd64        MySQL database server binaries
    ii  openmediavault-mysql            3.0.4                          all          MySQL plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii  php5-mysqlnd                    5.6.30+dfsg-0+deb8u1           amd64        MySQL module for php5 (Native Driver)
    • Offizieller Beitrag

You will have to purge the plugin and reinstall it. I didn't remember that the mysql plugin doesn't upgrade the database structure from OMV 2 to OMV 3.

• Sorry I'm not that experienced in linux yet. How do I purge and reinstall? What will happen to my existing databases if I do so?
    Do you mean that the database structure is different in OMV 3?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Sorry I'm not that experienced in linux yet. How do I purge and reinstall? What will happen to my existing databases if I do so?

Remove it using the plugin tab and then reinstall it.

Do you mean that the database structure is different in OMV 3?

Yep. We don't give users the option to change the database location. It caused too many problems.

What will happen to my existing databases if I do so?

You need to add the database directory location parameter in the extra options box (substitute your shared folder location)
    datadir = /media/long_uuid/mysql

• Thanks for the quick reply. I used the plugin tab to remove the mysql pluging. That gave this error:

Bad Gateway
    <html><head><title>502 Bad Gateway</title></head><body bgcolor="white"><center><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1></center><hr><center>nginx</center></body></html><!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --><!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --><!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --><!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --><!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --><!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page -->

After that the gui started giving the same error as before but now on the transmissionbt plugin.

I carried on with re-installing the mysql plugin and that seemed to be OK untill i tried to turn on mysql. That gave this error:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl start mysql.service 2>&1' with exit code '1': Job for mysql.service failed. See 'systemctl status mysql.service' and 'journalctl -xn' for details.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Personally, I would mysqldump your database(s), purge mysql and the mysql plugin, re-install the plugin, and import the database(s). I've never been able to duplicate these problems and it is most likely a permissions issue.

• I did purge the Mysql plugin yesterday but am now at a point where I cannot re-install it through the webgui at least. Besides I'm having similar problems with the transmission plugin now.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Both the mysql and transmission plugins changed a lot. Upgrades have not gone well.

• Thanks, that worked for the transmission plugin. The mysql plugin is still not playing nice. After a zillion times of uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin with apt clean in between i finally managed to install it without receiving errors. However when trying to activate it I get the following error:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl start mysql.service 2>&1' with exit code '1': Job for mysql.service failed. See 'systemctl status mysql.service' and 'journalctl -xn' for details.

I entered the "systemctl status mysql.service" in the CLI the result was this:

journalctl -xn gave the following result:

This line gives me a hint:
    -- Unit media-01D10452C6CC9260.mount has failed.
    In your last post you mentioned that the user used to have control over the mysql directory but that was removed. On the previous version i had the mysql plugin point to a data directory on my data disc. This has has different number. Could that be the problem? If so how do i fix it?

• PS. if checked the data disk in putty to find a MySQL directory. I found this one, quite sure this is where my database used to reside:

root@openmediavault:/media/7ee3eee4-1508-468b-a076-7d282a823d4e/MySQL# ls
    debian-5.5.flag ibdata1 ib_logfile0 ib_logfile1 mysql mysql_upgrade_info owncloud performance_schema

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is that the directory you have in extra options? Post ls -al from that same directory.

• Thanks for getting back to me!
    I presume you mean that I can specify the database directory in the extra options box in the mysql plugin? What is the code to specify there?

ls -al provides this result:
    root@openmediavault:/media/7ee3eee4-1508-468b-a076-7d282a823d4e/MySQL# ls -al
    total 61480
    drwxrwsr-x+ 5 mysql mysql 4096 Mar 5 21:58 .
    drwxr-xr-x 10 root root 4096 Dec 26 14:59 ..
    -rw-r--r-- 1 mysql mysql 0 Oct 23 2015 debian-5.5.flag
    -rw-rw---- 1 mysql mysql 52428800 Mar 5 23:34 ibdata1
    -rw-rw---- 1 mysql mysql 5242880 Mar 5 23:34 ib_logfile0
    -rw-rw---- 1 mysql mysql 5242880 Mar 5 19:59 ib_logfile1
    drwx--S--- 2 mysql mysql 4096 Mar 5 21:26 mysql
    -rw------- 1 mysql mysql 6 Mar 5 19:27 mysql_upgrade_info
    drwx--S---+ 2 mysql mysql 4096 Oct 27 2015 owncloud
    drwx--S---+ 2 mysql mysql 4096 Mar 5 21:26 performance_schema

• Offizieller Beitrag

I presume you mean that I can specify the database directory in the extra options box in the mysql plugin? What is the code to specify there?

Look up about 6 or 7 posts. I gave you the parameter to add.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!