OMV-Extras Plugin "autoshutdown" cant find

• Hello,

I have installed OMV 3.0.46 Erasmus and installed the file "openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all.deb" but i can't find the file openmediavault-autoshutdown to install it.

First I thought it isn't available for this Version of OMV but on the Website of OMV-Extras.org it is.

Can I manually download and install it over console?

If yes, how?

Thanks a lot!

• Offizieller Beitrag

What kind of system? The plugin doesn't support arm systems.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is there a way, to install a .py with similar function?

Not enough info to answer that. You can't "install" a python file. You could copy it to the system and execute from various methods. What file are you referring to?

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Hello WastlJ andryecoaaron,

I have already a button to shutdown the pi. Its right that i have to reconnect the power cable to restart it later. Thats not a Problem so far.

The autoshutdown plugin from OMV-EXTRAS put the HDD in an "sleepingmode" after an preset time and restart the hdd when I need Data from the HDD. OR?

Now I would like to build this feature as an phyton file and this file should automatic start on startup (/ect/rc.local)

• Offizieller Beitrag

If you edit the disk in the Physical Disks tab, you should be able to set a Spindown time. No need for a script.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!