Maximum RAM showing is 3.69

• I have just reinstalled/upgraded my omv onto a Lenovo TS140 ThinkServer (I first began with inserting the OMV 1.19 drive, and everything worked perfectly, but after upgrading to 2.2, then to 3.0, things starting breaking). The new clean install is picture perfect and all plugins/shares are operating smoothly. However, I have 12GB RAM installed and recognized in BIOS, but OMV shows 3.69 GB available. Any ideas why the difference? IS the RAM being used, or has OMV deprecated the total GB?

OMV 4.1.35-1 (Arrakis)
    Lenovo TS140

Docker-Plex

• I downloaded and installed the i386 version of OMV 2.1. I have an Intel Xeon 3.5 CPU. I didn't think I could use the amd64 version. Where do I get the 64-bit version?

OMV 4.1.35-1 (Arrakis)
    Lenovo TS140

Docker-Plex

• Offizieller Beitrag

I have an Intel Xeon 3.5 CPU. I didn't think I could use the amd64 version.

64 bit extensions to x86 are called amd64. They work on intel and amd cpus.

Where do I get the 64-bit version?

In the same place you got the i386 version. Just pick the amd64 iso. https://sourceforge.net/projects/openmediavault/files/2.1/

Personally, I would use OMV 3.x though.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!