Error Adding NFS share - OMV\Json\SchemaValidationException

• OMV 3.x
    • Resolved
    • Error Creating NFS share - OMV\Json\SchemaValidationException

Hello,

Its not the first share I was adding in NFS (its the second actually) but for some reason its returning an error now:

Source Code

1. Error #0: exception 'OMV\Json\SchemaValidationException' with message 'fsname: Failed to match exactly one schema.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc:688
      2. Stack trace:
      3. #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc(375): OMV\Json\Schema->checkOneOf('/media/21db1902...', Array, 'fsname')
      4. #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc(297): OMV\Json\Schema->validateString('/media/21db1902...', Array, 'fsname')
      5. #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc(257): OMV\Json\Schema->validateType('/media/21db1902...', Array, 'fsname')
      6. #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/datamodel.inc(155): OMV\Json\Schema->validate('/media/21db1902...', 'fsname')
      7. #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(189): OMV\Config\DataModel->validateProperty('fsname', '/media/21db1902...')
      8. #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(271): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->set('fsname', '/media/21db1902...', true)
      9. #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(233): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->setFlatAssoc(Array, true, false)
      10. #7 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/nfs.inc(192): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->setAssoc(Array)
      11. #8 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceNfs->setShare(Array, Array)
      12. #9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
      13. #10 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('setShare', Array, Array)
      14. #11 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('NFS', 'setShare', Array, Array, 1)
      15. #12 {main}
      Display All
      I just selected a shared folder, set an ip range (192.168.1.0/24), with Read Only privileges and default extra options (subtree_check,secure).

Anyone knows how to fix it? :/

Thanks
    • Update:

It seems to be related to the path size of the SharedFolder or the fact it has spaces.
      in this case the path I want to share is: plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Logs/

I was able to share both the root folder of that drive, as well I managed to add in NFS "plexmediaserver/Library/" but if I start adding the paths with spaces it will throws a json error.
      I cant change this path since it will screw up Plex.

Help plz :(

Thanks.
    • Spaces are evil.

I was able to recreate this. The nfs path validation doesn't allow spaces. You will have to convince to Volker to change it - bugtracker. Until then, you will just have to share the path up to the first path before the spaces or share via samba.
      omv 4.0.14 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.13 backports kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.1
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers

Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!
    • Ralms wrote:

I guess I will just have to hope that someone will eventually fix it.
      It is running slow for me but normally it is quick. It will probably be better tomorrow. The bug report really needs to happen otherwise it won't be fixed. Most people don't choose a path with spaces since the shared folder name isn't allowed to have spaces.
      omv 4.0.14 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.13 backports kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.1
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers

Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!
    • Fixed in openmediavault 3.0.66, see github.com/openmediavault/open…98fedd5c04709456f2f8747a6.
      Absolutely no support through PM!

I must not fear.
      Fear is the mind-killer.
      Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
      I will face my fear.
      I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
      And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
      Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
      Only I will remain.

Litany against fear by Bene Gesserit